Tuesday, August 2, 2011

First Post.

Good Morning!! to all of those people I know who will be up, coffee in hand, preparing for whatever today is ready to bring them. I have decided to take the the life I live (as well as some friends lives who's names will be changed)and see if I can't help some other people out with the crazy good advice I can give, the unbelievable events that you only see in movies, and the stress of family and friends, and the love of it all! I hope as I write everyday, or almost everyday, that people can find advice, humor, and some understanding in the things I can write about.


 In my "old" age I have gone through many ups and downs that most people don't go through till well into their 30's. I have witnessed cheaters, liars, lovers, fighters, mothers, fathers, runaways, teenagers, give-uppers, hold-oners, let-goers, and grudge holders all find some way to change for better or worse, and most of those is just me. 


Some of you may be asking yourselves "what does this little girl have to offer me? why does she think she knows so much?". The answer to that is easy... I'm psychic...no not really. What I can truly offer is an insiders point of view. From dating to divorce and everything in between I have been through and seen from the sidelines. But if you don't want some "little girl" giving you advice, then I guess this isn't the blog for you. 


And to all my friends and family in advance: I'm sorry, Your welcome, Don't Kill Me!!, and thank you because i know you will read everyday without fail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment